Saturday 17 September 2011

New Season

paper lanterns

Now  that the glorious spring weather is here, it's time to dust off the cobwebs and start preparing for the festival season again.

Hi I'm Kaye from Kids Craftworks....my trusty helpers and I have been very busy  during the winter months, designing and developing new ideas and inventions.

We have made cool, working Volcanos....a cut-out circus....christmas cards....kites and lanterns for the upcoming Canberra Nara Candle Festival ....plus lots more.

Check out some of my other pages and you will find ideas and instructions to make some of these designs yourself.

Over the coming months I will keep you posted upcoming events..share with you cool things you can make and do, with easy to find and recycled materials.... and we may even get some cooking in!

I look forward to your company...